You are dating someone and you do not know if you’ve found the right partner for life. Here are some tips to recognize it.
Find a partner for life is the dream of many men and women. Yes, but how to recognize it? For fear of making mistakes and being disappointed, you fear you commit. Maybe you spend next to happiness. To know if you have found the right partner for life, visualize your life with him, do not idealize and make sure it is the only thrill you.
Visualize your life with your partner
- To recognize your partner for life, see if you feel able to live with him.
- Discuss and pull together, to share your ideas and your vision of life. If they are similar, it is already a good sign.
- If you have the same goals and the same desires, you are made to hear you. If your ideas are too divergent, you may often play.
- Imagine your future life with your partner. Maybe you feel very well with him today, but in a few years, do you think that you will be able to endure? If you already have a few reservations, this is bad sign.
- It is a very important test to do. You put and you ask if your partner can become the mother or the father of your children. It is unstoppable.
Do not idealize your partner
- To recognize your partner for life, judge him as objectively as possible.
- It is not clear. At first, everything is still all beautiful. Your partner is always the most perfect. But try it anyway.
- Have you not noticed in him some kinks? Very bearable at first, they may weigh you over time. This is the case, for example, excess of authority, jealousy or laziness.
Is your partner the only thrill you?
- To recognize your partner for life, see if other women or other men leave you unmoved.
- If you cannot stop to look at or to catch other people, which means that your partner is not the only and the unique one in your heart. You seem not sufficiently in love to pass the remainder of your life with him.
- By cons, if you only think of him and your heart races every time you see, you’re likely it is someone with whom you will spend the rest of your life.
- Of course, your partner for life will not perhaps for some years. It’s possible. Perhaps you’ve overestimated or you have simply changed.
- In this case, do not abandon your research, your partner for life exists somewhere.