Maintain health and keep fit regardless of age is vital. But to preserve it asks efforts. And unfortunately, stop exercising for a period of time does not facilitate good habits. So that’s why we must establish a small guide of simple exercises to do at home.
Get back to sports is a great way to keep fit. There are several simple exercises to do at home. These exercises allow you to work areas of the body such as legs, back, and abs. In addition to preserving your form, these exercises allow you to keep a perfect figure. Realizing these exercises at home will save you time and money.
Exercises to work the dorsal
- Over time, back pain may occur. These pains are often caused by poor positioning or are overweight. So, to relieve the pain, there are simple exercises to do at home.
- Relaxation of the back is also an effective way to relieve back pain. Facing a wall, lie on your back.
- We need your pelvis and neck is completely flat on the ground. Stay in this position for at least fifteen minutes. After three sessions, you will feel better.
- Another exercise will allow you to work your back muscles. Fit to a wall, put your hands as high as possible. Alternatively, advance your hands one after another, always keeping them as high as possible. You should feel your ribs stretch. After three sessions, you will feel better.
Exercises to work the stomach
- To refine your belly, there are plenty of simple exercises to do at home.
- To tone abs, lay belly against the ground. Lift your body with your forearms and your legs. Your legs should be parallel with the ground. Keep a distance of 20 cm. Hold for 30 seconds, and then repeat.
- Get back to the sport is very difficult when for some time; the body did not provide effort. Although there are simple exercises to do at home, it requires minimal care. For example, if during physical exertion, you feel pain, stop and do not force.
- Before the resumption of the effort, be sure that your body is properly hydrated. Do not begin by extending the duration of the effort. Go slowly, so that your body can get used to the recovery.